17 May 2011

Turning To The Window

There is saying that when a door shuts, God opens a window.  I've spent far too much of my life mourning at the door closing and not turning towards the widnow.  I've been feeling the walls close in on my tighter and tighter as money evaporates before I get it. Just when I think I'm about to suffocate in the empty room a window opens and a rush of cool, fragrant breeze freshens the room and light tumbles into the dark confines.  I am truly blessed, truly loved.  I am so grateful for the celestial hands that hold me securely in His care.  I need to be more grateful for the the little things, the big things, and the things that I don't even realize are there until I get smacked up side the head to make me realize I am NEVER alone when the door shuts.

No comments: