28 April 2011

Faster than a Breaking Heart

Well, I've heard back from Maple Tree's appropriate imprint called Trumpet Media.  They are currently not taking on new manuscripts.  Which is something I wasn't able to glean from their website.  I get that there are a lot of unpub'd out there wanting to find that one kind and generous publisher that will take on the adventure of a new author.  I get that, really.  What I don't get is why they are willing to get unpub's hearts and hopes up because they don't post it on their website instead of sending out a curt "We're not taking submissions at this time" e-mails and making them waste time filling in their forms instead of letting me send a querry letter.  So, now that my head has stopped spinning, stitch things back together and find another publisher to send my work to.  Chocolate would be so good right now. {{sigh}}

No comments: